Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday funnies

Some people will do absolutely anything for a thrill.



The Man is always trying to crush the innovators.

Police arrest "sovereign citizen" in Mississippi.

Some wag went around putting stickers on crossing buttons in Melbourne (I hate to say it, but I think I would have pushed the button twice, just to see what happens).



Pssst! Your refrigerator may be spying on you.

Week's best news bloopers (rural fellow describing a bee attack highly recommended at around 9:06 minutes).

4 comments:

JeffS said...

Regarding the daredevils ---- some people are just nucking futs.

That is all.

JeffS said...

And I would have pushed the button THREE times. Because that's how I roll.

Minicapt said...

As one of the commenters noted, all the 'daredevils' were male ...

Cheers

Steve Skubinna said...

Dylsexics Untie!