Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Dear Mr. President...

 ...please get rid of Christopher Wray. Now. 

This weasel has crossed the line into insubordination more than once, and the news that Biden wants to keep this cluck in the FBI Director's chair tells you all you need to know.

If the Dems pull off the coup, make Slow Joe send Wray to the Senate for confirmation. Possibly, the Senate will refuse to confirm him. If he is confirmed, we'll have an even clearer picture of who our GOPe foes are. Also, if you shit-can him now, anything negative he says about you later on can be played as sour grapes.

4 comments:

ck said...

The President often keeps people for reasons that we'll never know. All I know is that while I may not be able to figure it out, Trump knows everything. The good news is that the most expensive bullets I've ever purchased arrived today now all I lack is the barrel. The expensive suckers will allow me to get the rifle sighted in, get chrono readings and have a base to start reloading them. $1.57 vs 42 cents. If you decide to take the plunge, email me at ckreutzberg at digis dot net and I'll give you my 2 cents worth, and pictures, of my reloading experience.

Paco said...

Thanks, ck. I'll try to give you a holler if I take the plunge.

Something I learned recently: there are some online ammo sites that offer fairly reasonably-priced ammo, and then try to gouge the hell out of you on shipping. Fortunately, you can see that before you place an order, so you can just stop proceeding with the transaction.

Veeshir said...

I know you read Ace, on the ont Mis. Hum. links a vid titled Cute and spunky = Press Secretary McEnany"

Click the link, it's a press conference with video of Dems and their media arm breaking all the rules they're locking up people for not following.

It's darn funny, there's Pelosi at her hairdresser, Mayor Groot of Chicago out in a crowd sans mask and, I think, the governor-Emperor of California eating out.

Mike_W said...

Biden wants to keep Wray on.
Oh. My. God.
Trump needs to fire whoever keeps recommending these enemies of the U.S.A. for important bureaucratic roles.
"Ruby Ridge" Barr is another one.

Sometimes I wonder if this is all one huge psy-op designed to crush Americans' spirit.
Even as a non-American, it's just so painful to watch.
It's like non-stop torture.
It's just so bizarre.