Thursday, February 15, 2024

Stop me if you've heard this one.

Yesterday was Ash Wednesday, and on that day I am always reminded of something I read years ago, written by an author - whose name, unfortunately, I do not remember - about Joe Biden being Catholic. He (the author) said he was slow coming to the realization that Biden was a Catholic, and had assumed the black smudge he saw on his forehead one Ash Wednesday was simply where Barack Obama had stubbed out his cigarette.


This is my favorite image of Joe Biden, because he presents as a complete moron. The facial expression puts me in mind of a Triceratops staring stupidly at the asteroid.

4 comments:

  1. I could see that as a real stamp. A $1 stamp with that image of Biden, and the word "Bidenomics" across the bottom.

    Or Bidenflation, that would work, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good joke, and so on target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biden also reminds me of Jeff Dunham's ventriloquist dummy Walter the grumpy old guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'A Triceratops staring stupidly at the asteroid.'
    That's perfect.

    ReplyDelete